Hosting a Donation Drive
Thank you for your interest in hosting a donation drive for WestSide Baby!
What better way to give back to your community than by collecting items to help local kids in need? Some creative drive ideas include:
- Hosting a dinner party drive
- Doing a drive at your school
- Putting up a collection bin at your work
- Gather the support of your church
- Selling lemonade in the summer to raise money for diapers
- Collecting diapers for your birthday
You choose the when and where you want to host your drive and we'll send you a kit with all the tools you'll need like posters and information about WestSide Baby! To sign up to host a donation drive, email Virginia McFadin, Event & Outreach Project Manager, or give her a call at (206) 686-6548.
Your donation drive will ensure that we can fill more orders and help more families
work toward creating safe and nurturing environments for their kids.